Saturday, June 27, 2009

Beautiful Torture 6-27-09

Sitting here, pen in hand, listening to the tick of the antique grandfather clock.
It stands as a reminder, that while we have eternity, time still passes. Even for us. Though, differently than it does for everyone else.
When Renee asked, practically begged for me to come visit her, it pained me to agree.
That hollow, empty feeling in my chest.. if my heart were capable of beating, I swear it may have stopped at that point, as soon as I realized, I'd have to be away from @MindMeddlerEd.
We haven't been separated for more than a couple of days since.. well, I won't go into that.
I don't know how I'll manage, though, I know it's merely a week.
I love him, so entirely that I'm unsure where I end, and he begins.. we are two halves of the same whole. I do hope that he enjoys some bro-bonding time, while I'm away.
God knows, other than seeing my mother and Phil, I won't be having any fun. I'll be full of excuses and staying inside all day, while the Jacksonville sun,beats down mercilessly.
Oh well, it's one week and Jacksonville,right? I can get through this. I *think*.
{{Edward...I hope you know how much I love and adore you..how being away from you makes me so..anxious. I can't wait to find my way home to you, I miss you already and I haven't even left yet.}}
I'm just thankful, beyond words. Missing him is agony, but having him to miss? Beautiful torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment